Mediabase Adds Sept 9, 2019 16:50:41 GMT -5
Post by collinkottke on Sept 9, 2019 16:50:41 GMT -5
Mediabase Adds Report for September 9, 2019
- Kelsea Ballerini leads the pack for most adds this week with 107 total adds for "homecoming queen?". Luke Combs finishes in second with a measly 76 total adds with 111 total historic adds for "Even Though I'm Leaving" on adds day.
- Jason Aldean had a solid day on the first day of his new era. "We Back" got 33 adds with the official add day being next week. Lead single off of his upcoming album "9". In this newsman's opinion, the other three songs released along with "We Back" are all better... but that's a whole other rant that doesn't belong here.
- Also in the double-digits adds category, Eric Church's "Monsters" with 22 adds, Rodney Atkins' "Thank God For You" with 15 adds and LoCash's "One Big Country Song" with 12 adds.
- Dierks Bentley has cleared the panel with "Living" finally getting the final 157th add.
- Taylor Swift and the Dixie Chicks get an add this week with one station adding "Soon You'll Get Better" from Taylor's latest album 'Lover'.
- TENNESSEE WHISKEY WATCH 2K19: Chris Stapleton's "Tennessee Whiskey" gets another two adds this week (26 total historic adds). I personally heard it on the Twin Cities' iHeart station this past week.
- One early add for both Florida Georgia Line's "Blessings" and Justin Moore's "Why We Drink". Two early adds for Chris Young's "Drowning" this week (3 total historic adds).
- Little Big Town's "Over Drinking" gets three early adds before it's add date of next week.
- Expect a big add week for Jason Aldean and "We Back" next week along with Little Big Town with "Over Drinking" next week. Both artists are launching a new album with the singles. Also going for adds is Aaron Watson with "Country Radio" and I'm quite intrigued to see how many adds he can pull in admits this busy adds season next week.