Christmas Music Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins Dec 8, 2012 20:07:44 GMT -5
Post by Deleted on Dec 8, 2012 20:07:44 GMT -5
Hello & welcome to Christmas Music Mafia!
Simple Flash Tutorial: cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf
Feel free to read around at this wiki: wiki.mafiascum.net/
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others. This includes personal attacks.
2) The Game Moderator is Xiivi and all official information and rulings will come directly from the Game Moderator. Any appointed Co-Moderators by the Game Moderator may do so as well (there are none at this time).
3) Editing/deleting your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place.
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM. If there are no specific communication instructions within your role PM then you are unable to converse with any other person about this game with exception of the Game Moderator and Co-Moderators. This includes anyone you believe to be a non-player and anyone you believe to be dead and/or removed/replaced from the game. This applies while you are living, dead, and/or removed/replaced from the game. You do have full knowledge of the mechanics of the game but regardless you should not assume you are free to communicate outside of these instructions or those in your role PM. These communication rules last until the game's conclusion.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
6) Your ability to follow [or ability to contact the Game Moderator for clarification] the rules and any instructions in your role PM serves as your confirmation for this game. There is no official confirmation phase. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this post.
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME" and be easily noticeable. Typos, errors in the format, and awkward placement will be counted at the Game Moderator's discretion; the Game Moderator will not answer if something will or will not be counted. All official Vote Counts will serve as the answer to whether or not something is counted.
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of "Unvote:". The same rules for counting unvotes apply as per votes outlined in Rule #7.
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached at deadline, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of ten days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the command "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by two days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done twice over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason; including site error. It is expected players will be aware of all deadlines [regardless of placement or frequency of posting] and will accommodate and be prepared for any such interference.
15) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase for a variable period. All living players including any lynch targets will be allowed to communicate in thread until a Night start scene is posted.
16) After your death and/or removal/replacement from the game you are not allowed to post in the game thread until the game has concluded unless your role PM explicitly states such.
17) A) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
17) B) You will receive a prod every forty-eight hour period you do not post without note of Vacation/Limited Access within the game thread. V/LA declared outside the game thread or privately to a Game Moderator may or may not be honoured and thus should not be depended upon.
17) C) If you go for a period of five days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the Game Moderator's discretion.
17) D) The five day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of two days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid coloured font (including transparent or background-matching colours) in your posts. All colours used in this post are strictly forbidden for use as they are the colours the game moderator will be using.
20) You may ask questions to the Game Moderator using the command: "@mod: ___". The Game Moderator will answer questions with the command: "#Mod: ___".
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].
23) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.
24) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.
25) You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
26) Any and all technical data (including PM ID#, Time Sent, View Count, Image File Name, Image URL address, etc...) is considered private information and cannot be quoted or referenced. A colour, font, image, etc... in your role PM is not technical data; although remember you cannot quote any of this directly; but instead paraphrase or describe it.
27) Modkills during the Day Phase end said phase, skipping the Twilight Phase if the player is Town-aligned. It is important to note that if you are modkilled for a reason that could not have been resolved via forced replacement, your win condition will be changed to that of survival upon the modkill.
28) Punishments not outlined previously but still applicable at the Game Moderator's discretion include both black-listing from future games as well as your win condition being changed to that of survival after your death.
29) Non-players may request access to a Green Room Quick-Topic to discuss the game amongst one another via PM to the Game Moderator. Dead players may or may not have access to this as well dependent upon private game mechanics.
List Of Players:
Replacements: None At This Time
This is a Closed Set-up for 9 Players with all roles randomly assigned only player-wise and not flavour-wise.
I confirm the absence of the following Independent Roles in this set-up: Contract Hitman, Jester, Mime, Politician, Rogue, Siblings, Survivor
I do not confirm the presence or absence of all other Independent Roles.
I confirm there is a Town faction [called Town in this game] and there is at least one Mafiosi faction; although I do not confirm the number of Mafiosi factions [any and all game-specific names unspecified].
I do not confirm the presence or absence of alignment-altering roles.
I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate; although possibly incomplete.
I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate; although possibly incomplete.
I confirm this game will use Natural Action Resolution.
Here is a Sample Role PM:
With Billboard's new rule to allow Christmas Songs to re-chart on the Hot 100, you are ready and waiting to top the chart! However it appears some other songs are attempting to prevent you from getting the chart peak you deserve, and you must stop them before it's too late!
Role: It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year, Vanilla Townie
Abilities: Your only abilities are your voice and vote; now's the time to make them count!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.
*It is expected that you will have read both this post and your own role PM in full before posting in this thread. You assume all responsibility as a player for any actions you take concerning this game. It is expected that if there is any ambiguity you will first seek the Game Moderator for clarification before pursuing any action you are unclear of.