Election 2016 Mafia - Game Over May 11, 2013 21:37:16 GMT -5
Post by Deleted on May 11, 2013 21:37:16 GMT -5
Hello & welcome to Election 2016 Mafia!
Simple Flash Tutorial: cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf
Feel free to read around at this wiki: wiki.mafiascum.net/
2) The Game Moderator is Xiivi and all official information and rulings will come directly from the Game Moderator. Any appointed Co-Moderators by the Game Moderator may do so as well. Please send all private messages, including Night Actions to the Game Moderator and Co-Moderator. Josh serves as a co-moderator for this game.
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM. If there are no specific communication instructions within your role PM then you are unable to converse with any other person about this game with exception of the Game Moderator and Co-Moderators. This includes anyone you believe to be a non-player and anyone you believe to be dead and/or removed/replaced from the game. This applies while you are living, dead, and/or removed/replaced from the game. You do have full knowledge of the mechanics of the game but regardless you should not assume you are free to communicate outside of these instructions or those in your role PM. These communication rules last until the game's conclusion.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
7) All votes must follow the format of Vote: NAME and be easily noticeable. Typos, errors in the format, and awkward placement will be counted at the Game Moderator's discretion; the Game Moderator will not answer if something will or will not be counted. All official Vote Counts will serve as the answer to whether or not something is counted.
11) If a majority has not been reached at deadline, the Village Idiot is forced as the lynch target.
16) After your death and/or removal/replacement from the game you are not allowed to post in the game thread until the game has concluded unless your role PM explicitly states such. Any posts by non-players, dead players, removed players, etc... will be deleted by the board moderator.
17) B) You will receive a prod every thirty-six hour period you do not post without note of Vacation/Limited Access within the game thread. V/LA declared outside the game thread or privately to a Game Moderator may or may not be honoured and thus should not be depended upon.
17) C) If you go for a period of four days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the Game Moderator's discretion.
17) D) The four day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of two days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
30) If you have been granted access to a Green Room or given private information regarding the game mechanics by the Game Moderator; then you may not "Like" posts until after the game has completed.
List Of Players:
I do confirm this is a bastard game and that any and all of the integrity that comes with hosting a mafia game has been thrown out of the window.
I do not confirm the presence or absence of all Independent Roles.
I do not confirm anything regarding a Town faction or factions nor do I confirm anything regarding a possible Mafiosi faction or factions. Any and all game-specific names remain unspecified
I do not confirm the presence or absence of alignment-altering roles.
I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate; although possibly incomplete.
I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate; although possibly incomplete.
I do not confirm this game will use Natural Action Resolution.
I do not confirm that I won't change anything in the middle of the game if it happens to cross my mind and I feel like changing it; this includes changing the rules without alerting any of the players.
It seems like just yesterday you were celebrating the new year, but now it’s time to move on from the past and look to the future. It’s early 2016, and that means the road to the next presidential election is already starting to heat up. The recent murders of several candidates and their supporters, from all sides of the election, have all the leading candidates and their top supporters, those still alive, working together to find the murderers. You are a congresswoman representing Minnesota. You ran for the presidency in 2012 but failed to achieve any grounds on the competition so ended up withdrawing. After getting more money and supporters, you have decided to run for the presidency again this year. Because of this, you are a top target by the group murdering people, so you must do everything in your power to stop them from murdering even more people. The future of America depends on your actions.
Role: Michele Bachmann, Strawberry Townie
Abilities: Your only powers are your voice and your vote and the fact that you're strawberry flavoured instead of vanilla; yum~
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.