1. I Couldn't Sleep a Wink Last Night - Higher and Higher 2. Long Ago and Far Away - Cover Girl 3. Sweet Dreams Sweetheart - Hollywood Canteen 4. Swinging on A Star - Going My Way 5. The Trolley Song - Meet Me in St. Louis 6. Accentuate the Positive - Here Come the Waves 7. Aren't You Glad You're You? - The Bells of St. Mary's 8. It Might as Well Be Spring - State Fair 9. So In Love - Wonder Man 10. Some Sunday Morning - San Antonio
BTW, with apologies to Nathan, I think this is the first time in the movie rankdowns a #1 pick from one person was last place for another--Sweet Dreams Sweetheart wasn't bad, it was a stacked rankdown, and something had to be last for me. However, if we ever reach 2002, I definitely see another first/last place deviation.
We are now heading into the years of 1946 through 1949!
All you have to do is rank the songs from #1 to #20. (most favorite to least favorite) You may all submit your list through a personal message.
The deadline to turn in lists will be: Monday, May 9, 2022.
Here's the list!
1. All Through the Day - Centennial Summer 2. I Can't Begin to Tell You - The Dolly Sisters 3. Ole Buttermilk Sky - Canyon Passage 4. On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe - The Harvey Girls 5. You Keep Coming Back Like a Song - Blue Skies
6. A Gal in Calico - The Time, the Place and the Girl 7. I Wish I Didn't Love You So - The Perils of Pauline 8. Pass That Peace Pipe - Good News 9. You Do - Mother Wore Tights 10. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah - Song of the South
11. Buttons and Bows - The Paleface 12. For Every Man There's a Woman - Casbah 13. It's Magic - Romance on the High Seas 14. This Is the Moment - That Lady in Ermine 15. The Woody Woodpecker Song - Wet Blanket Policy
16. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Neptune's Daughter 17. It's A Great Feeling - It's A Great Feeling 18. Lavender Blue - So Dear to My Heart 19. My Foolish Heart - My Foolish Heart 20. Through A Long and Sleepless Night - Come to the Stable
Come to the Stable = 7 nominations ; 0 wins *Actress - Loretta Young *Actress in A Supporting Role - Celeste Holm *Actress in A Supporting Role - Elsa Lanchester *Art Direction (Black-and-White) *Cinematography (Black-and-White) *Music (Song) *Writing (Motion Picture Story)
Some of the icons seen in this theme are being used pursuant to a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright owners of these icons are Webdesigner Depot (the announcement icon) and Iconshock (the microphone icons on the forum pages, star icon, and poll icon). The microphone icons seen on the home page are being used pursuant to a Freeware Non-Commercial License with McDo Design (Susumu Yoshida). In accordance with these licenses, redistribution of the icons is not permitted. Please visit the owners' respective sites, linked above, if you wish to use these images.