Post by razorshark on Oct 10, 2022 23:05:43 GMT -5
I'm willing to come out with my whole chest and say that I just think RUTH is a solid 7/10. No shame in that. Good song, but nothing more imo. I'll take "Wuthering Heights" or "Sat In Your Lap" any day of the week.
Post by beyoncelover on Oct 31, 2022 3:13:09 GMT -5
LOL I'm so way behind on this but gonna catch up now.
20. No real complaints at "You Proof" coming in last and not too surprised. This was my #19 so I didn't really carefor this and preferred Morgan Wallen's other song much more. Interesting how this has the lowest SD too.
19. Lmaoo oh dangg at "Wasted on You" showing up already. I liked this and was hoping it would have ranked a little higher as I ranked this at #16. Lol oops I thought I put this higher too. But it's Morgan Wallen so meh, whatever.... don't mind him having the Bottom 2 songs here.
18. Ahhh dangg, I'm sad to see "Sunroof" show up already. I do think this is a fun, cute and enjoyable song so I wished it was a little higher (as I had this at #10). But lol at a 173 point difference between #19 and #18. That's so insane. As someone said, I like the summer feel of this song.
17. Aww also kinda sad to see "I Like You (A Happier Song)" showing up already as I ranked this at #12. I think this is a cute, nice collabo between Post and Doja. Not really the kind of song I expected from them but it's a cute enjoyable song. Although yeah both artists have definitely had more memorable songs.
16. Oh wow, it's kinda surprising seeing "Heat Waves" show up already. I do really like/love this song as I ranked it at #8. But it's tricky to rank as I am kinda over it for a Summer 2022 playlist when this was moreso a 2021 song for me. Maybe that's why it ranked so low as it's so overdone and old now lol.
15. Oooh snap, yayy, I got a perfect ranking for "Jimmy Cooks" here. I like this well enough but it's not one of my favorites from Drake.
14. Oooh lmao I forgot what I had ranked at #20 and ahh now I see that it was "Me Porto Bonito." Hmmm, I like Bad Bunny on some/certain songs but I'm not too big on his actual solo/lead music. Couldn't really get into this sadly, but I get why some others ranked this high.
13. I do really love "Stay" and think it's a jam, hence my #6 ranking. I do think it's weird having this song as apart of the Summer 2022 playlist as it's definitely more 2021/early 2022 for me. But still, it's a fun jam that I love and haven't really gotten tired of. But I also get how others got tired of this.
12. Ahh dang it, I figured that "First Class" would be my biggest loss yet, as this was my #5. :'( This song is such a fun fire jam from Jack Harlow. Love the "Glamorous" sample and how he raps on this. Thisi s such a fun song.
11. Hmm, "Wait 4 U" was okay for me. It was my #18 so I definitely would have preferred it lower but I get the high ranks for this. Probably one of those that needs to grow on me still. Oh wow surprised this has the 2nd lowest SD.
Post by beyoncelover on Oct 31, 2022 12:42:56 GMT -5
10. I like "Ghost" well enough as I ranked it at #13. It's not really amongst my favorite songs from Justin Bieber though, but I can get those that do love it. It is a nice and enjoyable song but yeah prefer others from him. Kinda impressive this only had one Bottom 2 ranking.
9. Not too surprised with "Numb Little Bug" showing up at #9 as it was being talked about a lot. But at the same time, I'm glad it made it this high. I do really like/love this song enough where I ranked it at #7. So I would have liked for this to rank a little higher but still, very happy this made it to the Top 10. Not surprised seeing this as the 2nd highest SD too.
8. Awww darn, I'm kinda sad that "Big Energy" couldn't rank higher than 8th as I do really love this song enough where I placed it 2nd. This is a really fun jam. But I am also glad to see this make it all the way to 8th since some people were expecting this to rank much lower. Glad this also pushed up to 8th after being stuck at 10th for most of its run. As others have said, I do really love the sample, which did help draw me into the song but I enjoy Latto's rapping on this.
7. I did prefer "Tití Me Preguntó" over the other Bad Bunny song, so at least this ranked higher. I still put this at #17 as I'm not really into Bad Bunny's music or listen to it that much. But this is an okay and enjoyable song and I can get the strong love for it. Also interesting how this is the song with the highest SD too.
6. Awww I love "Late Night Talking" as I ranked this at #4, so I'm kinda bummed/sad to see this just miss the Top 5. :( But it's a great and fun song from Harry and I'm glad to see it rank this high. I personally prefer this over "As It Was" but I knew that song would beat out LNT. Nicee that this doesn't have any Bottom 2 ranks.
5. Oh wow, I didn't realize that I put "Glimpse Of Us" so low at #14. Dang I kinda wish I ranked that higher as I've grown to really like it and I do think it's a very beautiful song. This was a very nice song to introduce us to Joji. But of the Top 5, I'm glad this was the one to show up first.
4. Ahhh dang, I'm sad that "About Damn Time" couldn't have won as I do really love this song from Lizzo, as this was my #1. Lizzo came back really strong with this song. This is such a fun and such a blast of a song. Yayy for this getting 5 #1s! And yay for this having the lowest SD too! Wow love seeing so many Top 10 high rankings and no Bottom 2 rankings.
3. I love "Break My Soul," as I ranked this at #3, so I'm really happy to see this make it to the Top 3. Ooh yayy I got a perfect ranking for this song too. Yayy for this song having 6 #1s. But yeah this song was such a moment with Beyonce coming back. This song is just a jam and makes me so happy! Glad to see this having the 6th lowest SD as I was expecting it to be higher. And yayy for no Bottom 3 rankings too!
2. I do really like "As It Was" but hmmm it's never been a song I ever outright or fully loved like most people. In fact, I prefer his other big singles over this song. But yeah there's no denying how big and massive this song is with all of its success. A great song from Harry, that I ranked at #9. And oh lol wow me being the only one to rank it 9th. But not surprised seeing all of these high ranks for this. It deserves it but I wished Lizzo and Beyonce's songs outranked this. Whoa it's impressive how this nearly could have gotten no Bottom 5 ranks - if it weren't for that #18. :o
1. Wow dangg, it's really impressive seeing "Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)" come in at #1 and with such a dominant lead like that. :o I know many people were predicting this to come in to win so not surprised it pulled out the win. Oooh lmao oh dear, I didn't realize that I had ranked this at #11... lmao yikes. I do really like the song but don't quite love it, as much as most people. Wow this being another song that could have had no Bottom 5 rankings, if it weren't for that #20 rank. :o But dangggg.... this song really got 31 #1 rankings??? :omg: That's like half of its lists rankings having this at #1. Dangg I never saw anything like this but that's insanely impressive. :o Wow this staying at #1 throughout the duration of lists coming in, hahaha.
This was a lot of fun to participate in and to view. Sorry I was so late to comment on this. But thank you for running this, wrip!
Some of the icons seen in this theme are being used pursuant to a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright owners of these icons are Webdesigner Depot (the announcement icon) and Iconshock (the microphone icons on the forum pages, star icon, and poll icon). The microphone icons seen on the home page are being used pursuant to a Freeware Non-Commercial License with McDo Design (Susumu Yoshida). In accordance with these licenses, redistribution of the icons is not permitted. Please visit the owners' respective sites, linked above, if you wish to use these images.