Pandemic Mafia - (Game Over) Jun 19, 2014 12:17:42 GMT -5
Post by Deleted on Jun 19, 2014 12:17:42 GMT -5
Hello and welcome to Pandemic Mafia!
Simple Flash Tutorial: cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf
Feel free to read around at this wiki: wiki.mafiascum.net/
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others. This includes personal attacks, passive aggression, or any other improper behavior. Common courtesy is expected, and required, of all players.
2) The Game Moderator is Kunt and all official information and rulings will come directly from the Game Moderator. Any appointed Co-Moderators by the Game Moderator may do so as well. Please send all private messages, including Night Actions to the Game Moderator and Co-Moderator. Super serves as a co-moderator for this game.
3) Editing/deleting your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place.
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM. If there are no specific communication instructions within your role PM then you are unable to converse with any other person about this game with exception of the Game Moderator and Co-Moderators. This includes anyone you believe to be a non-player and anyone you believe to be dead and/or removed/replaced from the game. This applies while you are living, dead, and/or removed/replaced from the game. You do have full knowledge of the mechanics of the game but regardless you should not assume you are free to communicate outside of these instructions or those in your role PM. These communication rules last until the game's conclusion.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
6) Your ability to follow [or ability to contact the Game Moderator for clarification] the rules and any instructions in your role PM serves as your confirmation for this game. There is no official confirmation phase. Please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this post.
7) All votes must follow the format of Vote: NAME and be easily noticeable. Typos, errors in the format, and awkward placement will be counted at the Game Moderator's or Co-Moderator's discretion; the Game Moderators will not answer if something will or will not be counted. All official Vote Counts will serve as the answer to whether or not something is counted.
8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of Unvote:. The same rules for counting unvotes apply as per votes outlined in Rule #7.
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached at deadline, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of ten days.
13) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
14) During any day phase a player may perform the command Request: Deadline Extension. The deadline will be extended by two days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done twice over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason; including site error. It is expected players will be aware of all deadlines [regardless of placement or frequency of posting] and will accommodate and be prepared for any such interference.
15) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase for a variable period. All living players including any lynch targets will be allowed to communicate in thread until a Night start scene is posted.
16) After your death and/or removal/replacement from the game you are not allowed to post in the game thread until the game has concluded unless your role PM explicitly states such. Any posts by non-players, dead players, removed players, etc... will be deleted by the board moderator.
17) A) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
17) B) You will receive a prod every forty-eight hour period you do not post without note of Vacation/Limited Access within the game thread. V/LA declared outside the game thread or privately to a Game Moderator may or may not be honoured and thus should not be depended upon.
17) C) If you go for a period of three days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the Game Moderator's discretion.
17) D) The three day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of two days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid coloured font (including transparent or background-matching colours) in your posts. All colours used in this post are strictly forbidden for use as they are the colours the game moderator will be using.
20) You may ask questions to the Game Moderator using the command: @mod: ___. The Game Moderator will answer questions with the command: #Mod: ___. Please note that as this is a Closed set-up you may freely ask specific questions about mechanics in the game thread, however they may not be answered.
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].
23) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.
24) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.
25) You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
26) Any and all technical data (including PM ID#, Time Sent, View Count, Image File Name, Image URL address, etc...) is considered private information and cannot be quoted or referenced. A colour, font, image, etc... in your role PM is not technical data; although remember you cannot quote any of this directly; but instead paraphrase or describe it.
27) Modkills during the Day Phase end said phase, skipping the Twilight Phase. It is important to note that if you are modkilled for a reason that could not have been resolved via forced replacement, your win condition will be changed to that of survival upon the modkill.
28) Punishments not outlined previously but still applicable at the Game Moderator's discretion include both black-listing from future games as well as your win condition being changed to that of survival after your death.
29) Non-players may request access to a Green Room Quick-Topic to discuss the game amongst one another via PM to the Game Moderator. Dead players may or may not have access to this as well dependent upon private game mechanics.
30) If you have been granted access to a Green Room or given private information regarding the game mechanics by the Game Moderator; then you may not "Like" posts until after the game has completed.
31) Posting Mariah Carey .gifs is strictly prohibited and will result in a warning.
32) Don't "gorl" me.
List Of Players:
05. Rose Wintur
13. Ginger Spice
This is a Semi Closed Set-up for 13 Players with all flavour assigned to roles non-randomly and all players assigned to roles randomly.
I do confirm the absence of a Doctor, or any conventional Doctor variants in this game.
I do confirm the absence of a Jailkeeper, or any other conventional Jailkeeper variants in this game.
I do confirm the absence of a Commuter, or any other conventional Commuter variants in this game.
I do confirm the absence of an Abductor, or any other conventional Abductor variants in this game.
I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderators in private are strictly accurate; although possibly incomplete.
I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderators in public are strictly accurate; although possibly incomplete.
I confirm this game will use Natural Action Resolution.
I confirm all non-town players receive a safe-claim flavour character with an image description; but are not given a safe-claim Role and instead a memo noting the following: "You do not have a safe-claim Role, but are encouraged to fake-claim appropriately based on the knowledge of the set-up."
Here is a Sample Role PM:
You are The Notorious R.O.B, governor of Toronto, Canada. Your greatest accomplishment in life thus far is being an internet meme to last more than two weeks, which is more than most politicians can say for themselves. You may not remember the past two years of your life, but you're pretty sure it had to be bomb as f**k if people are asking you to step down. And let's be honest, early retirement is the goal. You sir, are the dream.
Role: Rob Ford, World Citizen
Abilities: Your only powers are your voice and your vote, so make the best of them while you can!
Win Condition: You win once all threats to the town are eliminated.
It is expected that you will have read both this post and your own role PM in full before posting in this thread. You assume all responsibility as a player for any actions you take concerning this game. It is expected that if there is any ambiguity you will first seek the Game Moderator for clarification before pursuing any action you are unclear of.
You may not post in this thread until Day 1 is announced, or you will be forcibly replaced.
You may not post in this thread if you are not a player, or have been killed. Any pending replacements violating this rule will have their eligibility revoked.
You may request access to the Green Room if you are currently not an active player or pending replacement.
Roles have been assigned, and will be sent out tomorrow.